Community Health Services
The Community Health Directorate is responsible for the following:
- Management of minor ailments at Primary Health Care Clinics using standing orders;
- Track defaulters to ensure completion of treatment and services;
- Carry out outreach services in the communities in form of immunisation, family planning and other health interventions;
- Supervision of traditional birth attendees (TBA) and healers in the community and linking them to Primary Health Care centres.
- Taking charge of cold chain system in the Local Government Areas
- Data collection and collation for analysis across the 57 LGAs/LCDAs.
- Training on use of Standing Orders